2) Height adjustable front and rear axles (front axle threaded strut housings, rear axle adjustable springs + dampers)
6) When using original tires, wheel offset spacers may be required
7) When lowering more than 40 mm, the anti-sway bar must be retrofitted. Anti-sway bar conversion set without Xenon headlights: KW Part No. 68550000, Anti-sway bar conversion set for vehicles with Xenon headlights: KW Part No. 68550005
39) For vehicles with a right drive shaft diameter of more than 42 mm, the maximum lowering tested by the TÜV (German technical inspection association) is reduced by 15 mm
96) Without German TÜV certificate, optional with stability confirmation for individual registration according to §21 German law, clubsport top mounts generally witout TÜV certificate.