- EBC medium dust fast street pad with 20-25% brake improvement.
- Capable of repeated heavy brake use without brake "Fall-Off".
- Very minimal disc/rotor damage characteristics.
- Superb material for lighter model Asian and European sport compacts.
- ECE R 90 type approved for most cars.
- Features red "brake in" surface coating for instant safe braking after install.
Since EBC Brakes launched its sport range in 1997 EBC Greenstuff brake pads have sold well over 3 million sets of performance automotive brakes all over the world and has become the number one selling EBC sport pad.
The latest version of Greenstuff brake pads are a deliberately softer compound to improve pedal feel on lighter cars at lower speeds. This resulted in a medium dust material with good lifetime and minimal rotor wear.
Many drivers of lighters cars and kit cars have used Greenstuff 2000 series with success in race use and tests at the UK MIRA Motor Vehicle Research Institute have shown a version of Greenstuff to stop a car almost 20 feet quicker than original parts on a popular hot hatch braking from 60 MPH offering a huge 15% brake improvement.